At Carolina Estate Planning, we believe in providing top-notch representation to our clients. We accomplish this by immersing ourselves in our areas of concentration and ensuring that we stay on top of all things related to estate planning, probate, and non-profit organizations. We combine this knowledge with cutting-edge technology and premier client-centered customer service to make certain our clients are provided timely solutions to their problems.
Estate Planning Your Way
Our firm believes that no two clients are the same and each client should have an estate plan that caters to their needs. One of the ways we are able to do this is by offering each client three different ways to formulate their plan. We are also able to combine different aspects of the three methods to meet our clients’ needs.
- Online: For our clients that are more technologically savvy, we offer online communication. We are able to provide these clients with an online questionnaire which is then submitted for our review. After that, a meeting with our attorney Jeff Bloomfield can be held in person in the office or online.
- Office: For the clients that prefer a more traditional experience, we provide in-office representation and consultation. Our office is located in downtown Winston-Salem in the old Wachovia building and in-person meetings may be scheduled weekdays anytime from 9 am to 5 pm. Free handicap parking is available.
- Home: If for whatever reason a client is not able to leave their home, or simply prefers to meet in their home, we offer in-home consultation at no additional charge in the following areas: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Clemmons, Kernersville, and Lewisville.
Who We Serve
Our practice serves a wide variety of clients, including:
- Individuals: We represent individuals from all walks of life that are seeking help with establishing their affairs so that if something happens to them, their loved ones will be cared for. We also assist individuals with probating estates and IRS issues including IRS audits.
- Couples: Couples often seek our help with establishing an estate plan that would protect the surviving spouse in case one of them should pass away. For couples with minor children or children with special needs, we are able to prepare a plan that makes certain their kids are cared for in the event both of the spouses should pass away.
- Business Owners: Business owners often need our firm’s assistance with the formation of new businesses as well as ensuring existing businesses are tax compliant. We are also able to assist with IRS audits.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Or firm assists 501(c)(3)s with tax compliance and organizational matters.
Contact Jeff Today to Get Started.
I encourage you to contact me, Attorney Jeff Bloomfield, with any questions or concerns you may have about estate planning, the probate process, or non-profit representation, and how our firm can serve you. My telephone number is 336-221-4457, or you may contact me via my contact page. I enjoy providing my clients with representation that brings them peace of mind.